Giving ALL Due Praises to the Holy One of Israel
"And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem:
and they shall be my people, and I will be their God,
in truth and in righteousness. Thus saith the Lord of hosts;
Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in these days these words
by the mouth of the prophets,
which were in the day that the foundation of the house of the Lord of hosts
was laid, that the temple might be built."
What We Believe
1. We believe the "Old Testament" Hebrew Scriptures known as the Book of the Law (the First Five Books) and the Books of the Prophets wherein is written THUS SAITH THE LORD.
2. We believe only in ONE GOD, The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose Name is YIHOVAH, the ONE True and Living GOD, the CREATOR of the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein.
3. We believe that it is given to the Children of Israel and to the Stranger to observe GOD's Holy Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST, which starts Friday evening and ends Saturday sundown as HE Commanded in Exodus 16:29 and in 31:12 – 17.
4. We believe in observing all the Holy Days Commanded by YIHOVAH (Leviticus 23rd Chapter): Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Weeks* upon our RETURN to the Land of Israel, Feast of Blowing of Trumpets - Yom Teruah, The Day of Atonement - Yom Keepoor, Feast of Tabernacles - Feast of Booths and Ingathering - Shenni Atzeret.
*The Feast of Weeks is strictly an observance to be kept IN THE LAND (Jerusalem). It is a day of Thanksgiving for the abundance of HARVEST the Holy ONE has provided for HIS People Israel.
5. We believe, as foretold in the Hebrew Scriptures, that the Nation of Israel was "Scattered into the Four Corners of the Earth" for sinning against the GOD of Israel and for rejecting HIM and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters outline all the curses that would befall the Israelites and their descendants. These atrocities are the afflictions and sufferings that befell Blacks out of Africa, the very ones among those who endured the Slave Trade.
6. We believe that the "African Slave Trade" is the final fulfillment prophesied in Leviticus 26th and in Deuteronomy 28th Chapters concerning the Israelites going into captivity in the lands of other nations to serve them. And that while in these Gentile lands, we would call to mind our sins and abominations against Our GOD of Israel and think to return to HIS Righteous Way of Life, just as we are doing this very day. And also that we would seek to return to YIHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our forefathers, with our whole heart, soul and mind.
7. We believe as foretold in the Books of the Prophets, that YIHOVAH, Our GOD and SAVIOR will call a "Remnant" out of the nations where we have been scattered, and that we would return to HIM and to the Land of Israel, the Land HE promised to our forefathers. Also, that upon our RETURN, we would worship ONLY HIM according to HIS Laws, Statutes and Judgments given to the Nation of Israel after the Holy ONE of Israel brought them out of the Land of Egypt.
8. We believe that Our GOD of Israel will take us into the Wilderness a Second Time, as spoken of by Ezekiel the Prophet (20:34 – 38), and HE will again make HIMSELF known to HIS Covenant People, the Nation of Israel to show them HIS Pastors.
9. We believe that after the GOD of Israel Judges the Nations that then all nations and peoples that remain upon the Earth will know that HE ALONE is the True GOD and will Fear HIM to learn HIS Paths of Righteous in order to enjoy HIS Peace and Happiness, something which has never happened since the beginning of time.
10. We believe that a New Covenant will be made with the House of Israel and with the House of Judah as foretold in Isaiah 2:3, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Ezekiel 39:7, and in Micah 4:2 that GOD's LAW will go forth from Jerusalem, that HE will put HIS LAW in the hearts of HIS People, and that all nations and peoples will know HIS Holy Name.